The Blue Belt Programme The Blue Belt Programme is a four year programme (2016 to 2020), delivered by the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science (Cefas) and the Marine Management Organisation (MMO) with the UK Overseas Territories (UKOTs) on …
Rui Pedro Vieira
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Pulling back the "Blue Curtain" in the UK Overseas Territories
- Balancing trade-offs for offshore activities? How we reviewed compensatory measures and their role in meeting net zero goals
- Plankton observations, microscopic creatures with global influence: how we use small ocean life to monitor the health of seas the life they support
- UK agencies tackling antimicrobial resistance internationally
- Mauritius oil spill – an environmental disaster avoided?