Last month scientists travelled to the world’s remotest inhabited island to survey the marine environment.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: Fisheries monitoring, the electronic age
- Voyage of Discovery: RRS Discovery Expedition to Ascension Island and St Helena
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: scallop stock assessment
- Charting progress: the English Atlantic Bluefin Tuna catch, tag and release programme
- Fish Health Inspectorate: protecting wild and farmed aquatic animals