Today is international women’s day! In celebration of the annual event we’re learning more about some of the female scientists in Cefas.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Developing new and novel ways to monitor our oceans
- Developing the first trunk identification guide for CITES-listed species: Identifying headless, finless sharks
- Large underwater mountain mapped near remote UK Overseas Territory
- Training the trainers: safeguarding international trade in threatened shark species in Indonesia
- Testing new shark & ray identification training with Indonesia’s inspectors