More than 2 years after Henderson Island was found to have the 'world's highest’ recorded density of plastic rubbish scientists returned for another research expedition last June
Today is international women’s day! In celebration of the annual event we’re learning more about some of the female scientists in Cefas.
Find out what the team will be doing to study some of the remotest marine environments on Earth.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Cefas and Industry science collaboration: commercial catch sampling in the age of COVID
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: Fisheries monitoring, the electronic age
- Voyage of Discovery: RRS Discovery Expedition to Ascension Island and St Helena
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: scallop stock assessment
- Charting progress: the English Atlantic Bluefin Tuna catch, tag and release programme