More than 2 years after Henderson Island was found to have the 'world's highest’ recorded density of plastic rubbish scientists returned for another research expedition last June
Today is international women’s day! In celebration of the annual event we’re learning more about some of the female scientists in Cefas.
Find out what the team will be doing to study some of the remotest marine environments on Earth.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Fish Health Inspectorate: protecting wild and farmed aquatic animals
- Shellfish sleuths- seafood-borne human illness investigations
- Cefas evidence supports successful prosecution in the Environment Agency versus Southern Water wastewater permit breaches case
- Cefas bequeathed priceless biological reference collection
- Monitoring the impact of climate change: The Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network and British Antarctic Territory