Cefas’ Dr Peter Randall recently visited the (British) Virgin Islands (hereafter referred to as the Virgin Islands (VI)) as part of the Darwin Plus Funded Project, “Capacity Building in Fisheries Evidence, Networks and Management in the Virgin Islands”. The project …
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Into the deep: How Cefas science of the deep-sea is exploring uncharted waters
- One year on: Cefas generates new tools and evidence to support marine natural capital programme
- Making waves: recent contributions of Cefas fisheries science for the future of fisheries management in the UK
- Early Career Scientist Interdisciplinary Summer School: a week of fun, facts and FISH!
- How science, partnerships and innovation are key to tackling illegal trade of sharks and rays in Indonesia