My role is to identify, understand and bring together all research that is going on in the UK (and often beyond) about climate change and how it impacts upon the marine environment; and then communicate these findings to decision-makers, policy …
A marine climate change scientist in the Environment and Ecosystems division at Cefas.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Strengthening Sri Lanka’s preparedness to respond to oiled wildlife emergencies
- The power of plankton: Advancing our understanding of the role and value of plankton as marine natural capital
- Safeguarding Global Coral Trade: The Power of a New Visual Guide for Border Inspections
- Expanding the concept of 'blue carbon’: Cefas science on coastal ecosystems and their role in tackling climate change
- Collaboration and progress through Cefas’ Climate, Health, and Environment Resilience Programme in the Middle East