Cefas scientists have teamed up with the University of Exeter to map the distribution and movements of Atlantic bluefin tuna in UK waters. The sightings are coming in thick and fast as the tagging season gets underway. The Atlantic bluefin …
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Expanding the concept of 'blue carbon’: Cefas science on coastal ecosystems and their role in tackling climate change
- Collaboration and progress through Cefas’ Climate, Health, and Environment Resilience Programme in the Middle East
- Too hot to handle? Marine climate change risks and opportunities for adaptation in the Gulf
- Learning lessons from (almost) a decade of MPA monitoring in English waters: where are we now and what happens next?
- What do a Communications Officer, a Shellfish Scientist and a Fish Health Inspector have in common?