Offshore wind developments exist among other marine activities, how do we balance them and is compensation suitable in order to meet net zero goals? The UK’s marine area is becoming increasingly busy with multiple users from different sectors all making …
The Cefas Paper of the Year awards are a highlight on the Cefas calendar, offering a chance to celebrate the excellent contributions of Cefas scientists to the world of marine and freshwater science, and demonstrate the breadth and depth of that science which …
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Expanding the concept of 'blue carbon’: Cefas science on coastal ecosystems and their role in tackling climate change
- Collaboration and progress through Cefas’ Climate, Health, and Environment Resilience Programme in the Middle East
- Too hot to handle? Marine climate change risks and opportunities for adaptation in the Gulf
- Learning lessons from (almost) a decade of MPA monitoring in English waters: where are we now and what happens next?
- What do a Communications Officer, a Shellfish Scientist and a Fish Health Inspector have in common?