An underwater mountain double the height of the UK’s Ben Nevis has been added to a global map of the seafloor.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Discards are damaging – Invasive Species Week
- The developing UK seaweed industry
- Introducing the Marine Natural Capital and Ecosystem Assessment Programme (mNCEA)
- Launching a new visual tool to identify shark trunks in the international meat trade
- Identifying CITES-listed sharks amidst a global pandemic