In 2006, a partnership of UK scientists, government, agencies and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) established the Marine Climate Change Impacts Partnership (MCCIP); a group formed to bring together the UK’s expertise across marine and climate science. A decade later, MCCIP has …
Paul Buckley is a Marine Climate Change Scientist at Cefas. He has contributed to MCCIP for over 10 years and sits on the MCCIP Secretariat.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Fish Health Inspectorate: protecting wild and farmed aquatic animals
- Shellfish sleuths- seafood-borne human illness investigations
- Cefas evidence supports successful prosecution in the Environment Agency versus Southern Water wastewater permit breaches case
- Cefas bequeathed priceless biological reference collection
- Monitoring the impact of climate change: The Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network and British Antarctic Territory