In 2006, a partnership of UK scientists, government, agencies and non-governmental organisations (NGOs) established the Marine Climate Change Impacts Partnership (MCCIP); a group formed to bring together the UK’s expertise across marine and climate science. A decade later, MCCIP has …
Paul Buckley is a Marine Climate Change Scientist at Cefas. He has contributed to MCCIP for over 10 years and sits on the MCCIP Secretariat.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Cefas and Industry science collaboration: commercial catch sampling in the age of COVID
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: Fisheries monitoring, the electronic age
- Voyage of Discovery: RRS Discovery Expedition to Ascension Island and St Helena
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: scallop stock assessment
- Charting progress: the English Atlantic Bluefin Tuna catch, tag and release programme