For the third consecutive year, the multidisciplinary pelagic survey of the Western English Channel, Isles of Scilly and the Bristol Channel has started.
I'm an engineer working in the Monitoring and Programme Management division of Cefas.
I look after all the marine instrumentation used by our science staff and process acoustic multibeam data.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: scallop stock assessment
- Charting progress: the English Atlantic Bluefin Tuna catch, tag and release programme
- Fish Health Inspectorate: protecting wild and farmed aquatic animals
- Shellfish sleuths- seafood-borne human illness investigations
- Cefas evidence supports successful prosecution in the Environment Agency versus Southern Water wastewater permit breaches case