For the third consecutive year, the multidisciplinary pelagic survey of the Western English Channel, Isles of Scilly and the Bristol Channel has started.
I'm an engineer working in the Monitoring and Programme Management division of Cefas.
I look after all the marine instrumentation used by our science staff and process acoustic multibeam data.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Developing new and novel ways to monitor our oceans
- Developing the first trunk identification guide for CITES-listed species: Identifying headless, finless sharks
- Large underwater mountain mapped near remote UK Overseas Territory
- Training the trainers: safeguarding international trade in threatened shark species in Indonesia
- Testing new shark & ray identification training with Indonesia’s inspectors