Marine science relationships between young scientists from the UK and Colombia have been developed and strengthened at a recent British Council funded workshop.
I am a marine climate change scientist working at Cefas in its Environment and Ecosystem divsion.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Monitoring the impact of climate change: The Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network and British Antarctic Territory
- Enhancing knowledge and protection: St Helena and the Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network
- The Blue Belt Programme: looking back on 2020/2021
- Invasive Species Week 2021 at Cefas
- Answering unknowns in Anguilla: the new Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network