The UK overseas territory of the Pitcairn Islands is one of the most remote in the world. Spanning the four small islands of Pitcairn, Oeno, Henderson, and Ducie, they form part of a remote volcanic outcrop in the Southern …
I am a marine climate change scientist working at Cefas in its Environment and Ecosystem divsion.
Marine science relationships between young scientists from the UK and Colombia have been developed and strengthened at a recent British Council funded workshop.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Into the deep: How Cefas science of the deep-sea is exploring uncharted waters
- One year on: Cefas generates new tools and evidence to support marine natural capital programme
- Making waves: recent contributions of Cefas fisheries science for the future of fisheries management in the UK
- Early Career Scientist Interdisciplinary Summer School: a week of fun, facts and FISH!
- How science, partnerships and innovation are key to tackling illegal trade of sharks and rays in Indonesia