The UK overseas territory of the Pitcairn Islands is one of the most remote in the world. Spanning the four small islands of Pitcairn, Oeno, Henderson, and Ducie, they form part of a remote volcanic outcrop in the Southern …
I am a marine climate change scientist working at Cefas in its Environment and Ecosystem divsion.
Marine science relationships between young scientists from the UK and Colombia have been developed and strengthened at a recent British Council funded workshop.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Strengthening Sri Lanka’s preparedness to respond to oiled wildlife emergencies
- The power of plankton: Advancing our understanding of the role and value of plankton as marine natural capital
- Safeguarding Global Coral Trade: The Power of a New Visual Guide for Border Inspections
- Expanding the concept of 'blue carbon’: Cefas science on coastal ecosystems and their role in tackling climate change
- Collaboration and progress through Cefas’ Climate, Health, and Environment Resilience Programme in the Middle East