We've seen many shellfish disease events in 2013 and 2014, and below is a summary listed by species.
Editor of Shellfish News.
Working within the Fish Health Inspectorate at Cefas on shellfish aquaculture and disease advice.
Below is the background to the molluscan diseases that the Cefas Fish Health Inspectorate (FHI) regulated in 2014.
To keep up with publication trends, Finfish News and Shellfish News are being refreshed. They will now be published on this blog, where each item will be a standalone post.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Monitoring the impact of climate change: The Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network and British Antarctic Territory
- Enhancing knowledge and protection: St Helena and the Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network
- The Blue Belt Programme: looking back on 2020/2021
- Invasive Species Week 2021 at Cefas
- Answering unknowns in Anguilla: the new Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network