I’m Thomas Maes, a Cefas marine biologist with nearly 10 years’ experience of coastal and ocean monitoring. I manage Cefas’ Clean Seas Environmental Monitoring Programme and provide advice to the UK government on issues related to human impacts on the …
I'm a scientist at Cefas who is currently running research projects on marine litter.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Cefas and Industry science collaboration: commercial catch sampling in the age of COVID
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: Fisheries monitoring, the electronic age
- Voyage of Discovery: RRS Discovery Expedition to Ascension Island and St Helena
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: scallop stock assessment
- Charting progress: the English Atlantic Bluefin Tuna catch, tag and release programme