Cefas has created a new on-line regulatory toolbox for the aquaculture industry in England, and I’d like to explain why.
I'm an Aquaculture & Aquatic Animal Health business development officer with Cefas. I have 12 year’s previous experience carrying out statutory inspections
of aquaculture production businesses with the Fish Health Inspectorate.
My current role is working on specific projects that benefit the aquaculture industry whilst also delivering
business for Cefas.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: scallop stock assessment
- Charting progress: the English Atlantic Bluefin Tuna catch, tag and release programme
- Fish Health Inspectorate: protecting wild and farmed aquatic animals
- Shellfish sleuths- seafood-borne human illness investigations
- Cefas evidence supports successful prosecution in the Environment Agency versus Southern Water wastewater permit breaches case