Cefas has created a new on-line regulatory toolbox for the aquaculture industry in England, and I’d like to explain why.
I'm an Aquaculture & Aquatic Animal Health business development officer with Cefas. I have 12 year’s previous experience carrying out statutory inspections
of aquaculture production businesses with the Fish Health Inspectorate.
My current role is working on specific projects that benefit the aquaculture industry whilst also delivering
business for Cefas.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Discards are damaging – Invasive Species Week
- The developing UK seaweed industry
- Introducing the Marine Natural Capital and Ecosystem Assessment Programme (mNCEA)
- Launching a new visual tool to identify shark trunks in the international meat trade
- Identifying CITES-listed sharks amidst a global pandemic