Cefas has created a new on-line regulatory toolbox for the aquaculture industry in England, and I’d like to explain why.
I'm an Aquaculture & Aquatic Animal Health business development officer with Cefas. I have 12 year’s previous experience carrying out statutory inspections
of aquaculture production businesses with the Fish Health Inspectorate.
My current role is working on specific projects that benefit the aquaculture industry whilst also delivering
business for Cefas.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Monitoring the impact of climate change: The Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network and British Antarctic Territory
- Enhancing knowledge and protection: St Helena and the Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network
- The Blue Belt Programme: looking back on 2020/2021
- Invasive Species Week 2021 at Cefas
- Answering unknowns in Anguilla: the new Global Ocean Wildlife Analysis Network