In August 2015 the Fish Health Inspectorate (FHI) achieved the prestigious Customer Service Excellence (CSE) Standard, and I want to show you how we did it.
I have worked for Cefas since 1992 in disease diagnostics and fish health.
Currently I work in the Fish Health Inspectorate and lead on the authorisation of fish and shellfish farms.
I also manage a database shared with the Environment Agency and lead on maintaining the Customer Service Excellence Standard.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Discards are damaging – Invasive Species Week
- The developing UK seaweed industry
- Introducing the Marine Natural Capital and Ecosystem Assessment Programme (mNCEA)
- Launching a new visual tool to identify shark trunks in the international meat trade
- Identifying CITES-listed sharks amidst a global pandemic