In August 2015 the Fish Health Inspectorate (FHI) achieved the prestigious Customer Service Excellence (CSE) Standard, and I want to show you how we did it.
I have worked for Cefas since 1992 in disease diagnostics and fish health.
Currently I work in the Fish Health Inspectorate and lead on the authorisation of fish and shellfish farms.
I also manage a database shared with the Environment Agency and lead on maintaining the Customer Service Excellence Standard.
Related content and links
About Marine Science
The Marine Science blog showcases the latest developments and research in the marine and freshwater sectors across all government departments.
Follow Cefas on Twitter
- Cefas and industry science collaborations: scallop stock assessment
- Charting progress: the English Atlantic Bluefin Tuna catch, tag and release programme
- Fish Health Inspectorate: protecting wild and farmed aquatic animals
- Shellfish sleuths- seafood-borne human illness investigations
- Cefas evidence supports successful prosecution in the Environment Agency versus Southern Water wastewater permit breaches case